Welcome to UK Semiconductors 2017. The conference dates are 12th and 13th July 2017.
UK Semiconductors Abstract Deadline has now passed.
We are pleased to announce the following plenary speakers:
- Professor Joshua Robinson, Penn State University, USA: Graphene and Beyond: Creating and Exploring Atomically-Thin Materials and Heterostructures.
- Professor Mark Holmes, Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo, Japan: Single photon emission from III-Nitride nanowire QDs.
- Professor Johann Peter Reithmaier, Institute of Nanostructure Technologies and Analytics, University of Kassel, Germany: 1.5 µm InP-based quantum dot materials for high-performance classical and quantum optical communication
- Doctor Christopher Bower, CTO, X-Celeprint Inc., North Carolina, USA, & Cork, Ireland: Transfer-Printed Microscale Semiconductors: Techniques and Applications
- Doctor Thomas Müller, Institute of photonics, Vienna University of Technology, Austria: 2D materials
- Professor Brian Gerardot, Heriot-Watt University, UK: 2D materials
Registration is now open.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Check out our Facebook page and Linkedin and don’t forget to Like us.