Welcome to UK Semiconductors 2017. The conference dates are 12th and 13th July 2017.
UK Semiconductors Abstract Deadline has now passed.
UK semiconductors 2017 timetable is available to download
UK semiconductors 2017 technical programme is available to download
We are pleased to announce the following plenary speakers:
- Professor Joshua Robinson, Penn State University, USA: Graphene and Beyond: Creating and Exploring Atomically-Thin Materials and Heterostructures.
- Professor Mark Holmes, Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo, Japan: Single photon emission from III-Nitride nanowire QDs.
- Professor Johann Peter Reithmaier, Institute of Nanostructure Technologies and Analytics, University of Kassel, Germany: 1.5 µm InP-based quantum dot materials for high-performance classical and quantum optical communication
- Doctor Christopher Bower, CTO, X-Celeprint Inc., North Carolina, USA, & Cork, Ireland: Transfer-Printed Microscale Semiconductors: Techniques and Applications
- Doctor Thomas Müller, Institute of photonics, Vienna University of Technology, Austria: 2D nanoscale electronics and optoelectronics
- Professor Brian Gerardot, Heriot-Watt University, UK: Quantum optics with deterministically positioned quantum emitters in a two-dimensional semiconductor
- Doctor Peter Hodgson, Lancaster University: GaSb/GaAs quantum ring LEDs and VCSELs operating at telecoms wavelengths
- Professor Geetha Balakrishnan, University of Warwick: Crystals of topological and Dirac materials
- Doctor Roman Gorbachev, University of Manchester: TBA
Registration is now open.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Check out our Facebook page and Linkedin and don’t forget to Like us.