Welcome to UK Semiconductors 2019. The conference dates are 10th and 11th July 2019.
The conference will take place at Sheffield Hallam University City Campus (Howard Street, Sheffield, S1 1WB). Visit our location page for more information about the venue and traveling.
Registrations are now open.
*** Abstract Submission Deadline has passed, new submissions will not be considered ***
- Andras Kis (EPFL) – Exciton Manipulation in Heterostructures of 2D Materials
- Susanna Thon (Johns Hopkins) – Spectral Engineering of Semiconductor Nanocrystal Films for Next-Generation Photovoltaics
- Mike Wale (UCL) – New Developments in Photonic Integration
IOP Thesis Prize speaker:
- Mojtaba Abdi Jalebi (University of Cambridge) – Chemical Modifications and Passivation Approaches in Metal Halide Perovskite Solar Cells
- Dr Paulina Plochocka (LNCMI-CNRS,Toulouse) – Excitons in MoS2/MoSe2 Van der Waals heterostructures
- Dr Alexey Chernikov (University of Regensburg) – Coulomb effects in 2D semiconductors
- Dr Roman Gorbachev (University of Manchester) – Novel materials for van der Waals heterostructures and advances in their nanofabrication
EPSRC Future Photonics Hub Industry Day Keynote Speakers:
- Professor Sir David Payne (University of Southampton) – Introduction to The Future Photonics Hub
- Andy Carter (Consultant, former Oclaro CTO) – InP Based Photonic Integrated Circuits – A personal perspective on a Key Technology for Telecommunications
- Drew Fellows (Consultant, former SVP ARM) – Commercial models for advanced materials
The detailed technical programme for UK Semiconductors 2019 is available here.
Due to the new GDPR rules we have changed our mailing list. To subscribe to our new mailing list and to stay up to date with the conference, please click here.
Check out our Facebook and Linkedin pages and don’t forget to Like us.
View our privacy statement here.