Welcome to UK Semiconductors 2017. The conference dates are 12th and 13th July 2017.
We are pleased to announce the following plenary speakers:
- Professor Joshua Robinson, Penn State University, USA: 2D materials
- Professor Mark Holmes, Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo, Japan: Single photon emission from nanowire QDs
- Professor Johann Peter Reithmaier, Institute of Nanostructure Technologies and Analytics, University of Kassel, Germany: 1.5 µm InP-based quantum dot materials for high-performance classical and quantum optical communication
- Doctor Christopher Bower, CTO, X-Celeprint Inc., North Carolina, USA, & Cork, Ireland: Transfer-Printed Microscale Semiconductors: Techniques and Applications
- Doctor Thomas Müller, Institute of photonics, Vienna University of Technology, Austria: 2D materials
- Professor Brian Gerardot, Heriot-Watt University, UK: 2D materials
We are pleased to announce the abstract deadline is the 28th April 2017.
Abstracts should be a single sheet of A4 suitable for black and white printing. PDFs or Word documents are acceptable. Please ensure you include authors, affiliations and corresponding author email.
Submission is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating your preferred symposia.
You can check which symposium by going to the abstracts page.
Registration is now open.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Check out our Facebook page and Linkedin and don’t forget to Like us.