The UK Semiconductors Conference is regularly attended by around 250 delegates from across the UK’s leading academic research groups and commercial organisations. This provides companies with an excellent forum to showcase their products and services to a major section of the semiconductor community.
The exhibition space (held in the same building as the bulk of the scientific program) will also host the poster presentations, lunches and refreshment breaks providing numerous networking opportunities.
The current fee for exhibiting at the 2-day event includes:
- full conference registration for up to 3 people including conference dinner, drinks reception, lunches and refreshments
- prominent booth space with use of display tables, poster boards and electrical sockets
- name and corporate logo displayed in the conference booklet, website and Facebook page
- half-page colour advert in the conference booklet
- high-speed wireless internet
For details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors for UKS 2019:
Wafer Technology Ltd.
Website: Wafer Tech
Wentworth Laboratories Ltd.
Website: Wentworth Laboratories
Website: American Elements
Website: Geo Semiconductors
Website: CN Tech
Website: DCA Instruments
Loadpoint Micro-Machining Solutions
CS Clean Solutions
Website: CS Clean Solutions
Website: Keysight Technologies
Loughborough Surface Analysis Ltd
Website: LSA Ltd
Website: BES Ltd
Institute for Compound Semiconductors
Future Compound Semiconductors Manufacturing Hub
Website: CS Hub
Advanced Technical Recruitment
Website: Advanced Technical Recruitment