Our exhibition space is fully booked for UKS 2022.
The UK Semiconductors Conference covers all aspects of semiconductor research from fundamental physics and material development, to device characterisation, and commercial applications.
The 2019 conference attracted a total of 264 delegates, which was broken down as follows:
- 65% Academics
- 8% Industry
- 12% Students
- 9% Exhibitors
- 6% Overseas
Registering as an exhibitor will entitle you to the following:
- A 140 cm x 75 cm exhibition stand throughout the conference with free wifi and mains power
- Full conference tickets for up to three delegates
- A half page advert in the conference book
- Your logo on the webpage, with a link to your website
- Publication material in the conference pack
- Up to 20Mb for promotional material on the conference pack USB stick
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an up-to-date map of the exhibition area. Tables may be chosen upon payment of the exhibitor fee on a first come, first served basis.
There are also sponsorship options:
- Your logo on the website, half page advert in the booklet and 1 leaflet for the conference pack
- Advert page in the conference book
- Promotional material in the conference pack
We can take payment via purchase order, or our online shop. For more information about the registration process please contact: email@example.com