The next UK Semiconductors Conference will be held at Sheffield Hallam University on July 8th and 9th 2020. The conference covers all aspects of semiconductor research from fundamental physics and material development, to device characterisation, and commercial applications.
The 2019 conference attracted a total of 264 delegates, which was broken down as follows:
- 65% Academics
- 8% Industry
- 12% Students
- 9% Exhibitors
- 6% Overseas
In 2020 the exhibitor price will remain unchanged from 2019 (£695 + VAT) and will entitle you to the following:
- A 140 cm x 75 cm exhibition stand throughout the conference with free wifi and mains power
- Full conference tickets for up to three delegates
- A half page advert in the conference book
- Your logo on the webpage, with a link to your website
- Publication material in the conference pack
- Up to 20Mb for promotional material on the conference pack USB stick
This year the exhibition will be housed in a difference location within Sheffield Hallam University (closer to the main entrance). Please email email@example.com for an up-to-date map of the exhibition area. Tables may be chosen upon payment of the exhibitor fee on a first come, first served basis.
There are also sponsorship options:
- Your logo on the website, half page advert in the booklet and 1 leaflet for the conference pack
- Advert page in the conference book
- Promotional material in the conference pack
We can take payment via purchase order, or our online shop
Important dates for UKS 2020 exhibitors:
- June 5th 2020 – Deadline for USB material and conference booklet material to be provided.
- June 26th 2020 – Deadline for notification of any special dietary requirements.
- July 3rd 2020 – Deadline for conference pack material and delegate information.
- July 8th and 9th – Conference!
For details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors for UKS 2020:
Website: American Elements
Wentworth Laboratories Ltd.
Website: Wentworth Laboratories
Website: Teledyne LeCroy
Quantum Design UK and Ireland
Website: Quantum Design UK and Ireland
Website: DCA Instruments
Website: Grant Instruments