The UK Semiconductors Conference covers all aspects of semiconductor research from fundamental physics and material development, to device characterisation, and commercial applications.
The 2019 conference attracted a total of 264 delegates, which was broken down as follows:
- 65% Academics
- 8% Industry
- 12% Students
- 9% Exhibitors
- 6% Overseas
In 2020 the exhibitor price will remain unchanged from 2019 (£695 + VAT) and will entitle you to the following:
- A 140 cm x 75 cm exhibition stand throughout the conference with free wifi and mains power
- Full conference tickets for up to three delegates
- A half page advert in the conference book
- Your logo on the webpage, with a link to your website
- Publication material in the conference pack
- Up to 20Mb for promotional material on the conference pack USB stick
This year the exhibition will be housed in a difference location within Sheffield Hallam University (closer to the main entrance). Please email email@example.com for an up-to-date map of the exhibition area. Tables may be chosen upon payment of the exhibitor fee on a first come, first served basis.
There are also sponsorship options:
- Your logo on the website, half page advert in the booklet and 1 leaflet for the conference pack
- Advert page in the conference book
- Promotional material in the conference pack
We can take payment via purchase order, or our online shop
Important dates for UKS 2020 exhibitors:
- TBC – Deadline for USB material and conference booklet material to be provided.
- TBC – Deadline for notification of any special dietary requirements.
- TBC – Deadline for conference pack material and delegate information.
For details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors for UKS 2020:
Website: American Elements
Wentworth Laboratories Ltd.
Website: Wentworth Laboratories
Website: Teledyne LeCroy
Quantum Design UK and Ireland
Website: Quantum Design UK and Ireland
Website: DCA Instruments
Website: Grant Instruments
Hitachi High-Technologies Europe
Website: Hitachi High-Technologies Europe
Website: Logitech Ltd.
Wafer Technology Ltd.
Website: Wafer Tech
Website: DISCO Europe
Website: Geo Semiconductors